Sunday, October 16, 2016

Project 3 Reflection

I thought that project 3 was fun. I was able to take my favorite drawings, paintings and sculptures from my favorite artists and analyze the formal techniques that go into them. I had even seen most of the art works in real life like the Lincoln Monument, The Triumph of the Winter Queen, Three Musicians and Expansion.
It did take me a while to complete but the work itself was not that terrible, in fact I enjoyed researching the backgrounds of the artists and the timelines of art history.
It was hard at first to tell the difference between objective and subjective because I was incorporating my personal opinions into my analysis but then I had to step back and think about which one of my statements could be confirmed by someone else and finally I got the hang of it.
Working with PowerPoint also was easy because I have had a lot of experience with it in my past.
All in all I thought this project was fun and hope that my hard work reflects in the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment